Calgary Area: TPR 2008 and 2009 MCAT books set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sniper187

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Princeton Review offers these books only when registering for their course (roughly $1900). I have finished writing the MCAT and no longer need these books as I have achieved my desired score. They are used and I have tried to indicate that as best I can.

2009 set:

Hyperlearning MCAT In-Class Compendium 2009 (Some writing/highlighting, about 75% complete)
Hyperlearning MCAT Physical Sciences Review 2009 (Highlighting only)
Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Sciences Review 2009 (Highlighting only)
Hyperlearning MCAT Science Workbook 2009 (100% complete with writing/highlighting)
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal & Writing Review 2009 (some writing/highlighting)
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook - 2009 (100% complete with writing/highlighting)

Added Bonus: If you bring a memory stick/laptop to the meeting I can transfer ExamKrackers the 2007 edition to help supplement each section with more problems.

Current Price: $350 (Entire set including ExamKrackers materials) or Best offer

Books can be purchased individually or as a set

Serious buyers only: PM me and we will arrange a meeting on the University of Calgary Campus to ensure a safe and efficient transaction.

Note: 2008 set is virtually in the same condition as the 2009 set in terms of completion and highlighting/writing. Books are in great condition with no damage done to them.

Members don't see this ad.

Pricing is tenantive so all prospective buyers can name their own price for the books whether to purchase them as a set or individually.

Last edited:
ExamKrackers is the 7th edition and asking price has dropped t0 $250 or best offer.