California B.O.P : Enforcement Unit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xpharmdx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Background information: I was arrested in Alabama with a small amount of marijuana. It was not mine, I do not use drugs.

So, I have been dealing with the California Board of Pharmacy Enforcement Unit for the past year trying to provide all the information to obtain my Intern Pharmacist Application. The problem is they want an "arrest report" for the incident, but it does not exist. It has been the most frustrating scenario I have ever dealt with trying to explain the report does not exist. At this point, I'm wondering if it would be in my benefit to drive to Sacramento to speak with someone in person. I wanted to ask for any advice to aid the situation. I'm doing very well in school and simply want to show them I am genuinely trying to move forward.

Members don't see this ad.

Background information: I was arrested in Alabama with a small amount of marijuana. It was not mine, I do not use drugs.

So, I have been dealing with the California Board of Pharmacy Enforcement Unit for the past year trying to provide all the information to obtain my Intern Pharmacist Application. The problem is they want an "arrest report" for the incident, but it does not exist. It has been the most frustrating scenario I have ever dealt with trying to explain the report does not exist. At this point, I'm wondering if it would be in my benefit to drive to Sacramento to speak with someone in person. I wanted to ask for any advice to aid the situation. I'm doing very well in school and simply want to show them I am genuinely trying to move forward.

I've been to the BOP office many times, there's nobody with half a brain that can help you there. Others have hired a lawyer and proceed from there, it's going to be tough and nobody here believes you when you say you were holding it for a friend..lol...:D