California State Board - I didn't update my address within 30 days.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxblitzrx

Short-Bus Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I moved to CA in June 2010. I just realized that the Board has been sending all my mail to my old address.

Here is what the law say:

B & P 4100. Change of Address or Name - Notification to Board
(a) Within 30 days after changing his or her address of record with the board or after changing his or her name according to law, a pharmacist, intern pharmacist, technician, or designated representative shall notify the executive officer of the board of the change of address or change of name.

1704. Change of Address or Name - Notification to Board
Each person holding a certificate, license, permit, registration or exemption to practice or engage in any activity in the State of California under any and all laws administered by the Board shall file a proper and current residence address with the Board at its office in Sacramento and shall within 30 days notify the Board at its said office of any and all changes of residence address, giving both the old and new address.

:eek: Did I break a major law here? I still need to get licensed in CA and I'm wondering if this totally screwed me over. Can I just change my address now?

Members don't see this ad.