Can anyone swap an UCLA interview date? Please...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nopp

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I recently received an invitation to interview at UCLA. It's kinda late in the process so the only open date was Jan 17th or 26th. I'm desperate to interview before then, preferably on Jan 3rd or 5th because my fiancee will be putting in her rank list by Jan 10th. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

please feel free to send a private message, I'll be checking my mailbox often.

Members don't see this ad.

nopp said:
Hello, I recently received an invitation to interview at UCLA. It's kinda late in the process so the only open date was Jan 17th or 26th. I'm desperate to interview before then, preferably on Jan 3rd or 5th because my fiancee will be putting in her rank list by Jan 10th. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

please feel free to send a private message, I'll be checking my mailbox often.

*bump*

please, if anyone is able to switch dates with my fiance (1/3 or 1/5 for 1/17 or 1/26), we would be eternally grateful. we know this is really last minute, but with the ophtho match coming up in early Jan, we would appreciate any help.

thanks! happy Holidays everyone!