Can I get into dental school without committee letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1129988

I’m getting my bachelor at FIU and is on the pre dental track. My institution is providing committee letter package but I can’t get one because I’m missing a non science LOR. Would that be a reg flag for dental school and decrease my chance of getting into one significantly?

Members don't see this ad.

Lots of people don’t have committee letters
Are those from individuals from an institution that does not provide committee letter? I’m quite anxious as I read that most school strongly prefer and some even required committee letter if the school u go to provide one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are those from individuals from an institution that does not provide committee letter? I’m quite anxious as I read that most school strongly prefer and some even required committee letter if the school u go to provide one.
it can't be helped now, right?
are you able to get another letter and submit for the committee letter?
if not, you have no choice to just submit your app and trust the process
worrying about it does nothing
your only other option would be to wait until next cycle, which i doubt you would want to do...

Reactions: 1 users
it can't be helped now, right?
are you able to get another letter and submit for the committee letter?
if not, you have no choice to just submit your app and trust the process
worrying about it does nothing
your only other option would be to wait until next cycle, which i doubt you would want to do...
Agreed.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied to schools that preferred committee letters. I personally didn't obtain a committee letter and used individual letters. No one ever brought it up in an interview and I got into a good amount of schools.

Reactions: 1 users