can i give a shot to upenn with this score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Keroro

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if anybody got accepted to UPENN,
please let me know

PAT = 19 (91%)
QR = 21 (93.8%)
RC = 18 (44.3%)
BIO = 22 (97.2%)
GC = 23 (95.9%)
OC = 24 (95.5%)
TS = 23 (98.6%)
AA = 22 (97.3%)

GPA : 3.6
Science GPA : 3.7

Econ major

Members don't see this ad.

Keroro said:
please let me know

PAT = 19 (91%)
QR = 21 (93.8%)
RC = 18 (44.3%)
BIO = 22 (97.2%)
GC = 23 (95.9%)
OC = 24 (95.5%)
TS = 23 (98.6%)
AA = 22 (97.3%)

Econ major
whoa! what happened with your RC score?! Are you asian or something?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes i am..

i came to the US from korea in 1999
but i tried my best, though

i am worried about my RC, too..

Keroro said:
yes i am..

dang... busted..

i came to the US in 1999.
but i tried my best, though :love:
overall amazing scores though. I'm sure you'll have a great shot at penn. good luck. :luck:

thanks a lot... !

i appreciate it!

I have slightly lower scores than you and crappier PAT and interviewing there... also kinda similar GPA. You have a very good shot for sure, your stats are above avg for Penn in pretty much every section. Asian Pride!!!!!

ure all set, dude. go for it! :D

Some native speakers couldn't get an 18 on RC. 18 is 44.3% on RC? WTF. You did great on the DAT, especially with a language barrier. Adcoms must take this into consideration.

reapply2007 said:
Some native speakers couldn't get an 18 on RC. 18 is 44.3% on RC? WTF. You did great on the DAT, especially with a language barrier. Adcoms must take this into consideration.

Kudos to you ... :thumbup: great score... ..your rc percentile is little off.... UOP want you to get high RC... most school does.. But, I won't worry about it since you got great GPA and great DAT scores.... from Hyung-A.... :D

UPenn will show you love .... Just Relax

Keroro said:
please let me know

PAT = 19 (91%)
QR = 21 (93.8%)
RC = 18 (44.3%)
BIO = 22 (97.2%)
GC = 23 (95.9%)
OC = 24 (95.5%)
TS = 23 (98.6%)
AA = 22 (97.3%)

Econ major
Excellent scores. 18 on RC is an acceptable score. Nothing to worry about. Why UPenn while you have two great state schools and UOP here? I noticed that UPenn tends to weigh GPA more than the DAT. Some applicants with similar GPA and great DAT scores got rejected last year. I think your GPA is right around where they cut off. Good Luck!

Mach band said:
Excellent scores. 18 on RC is an acceptable score. Nothing to worry about. Why UPenn while you have two great state schools and UOP here? I noticed that UPenn tends to weigh GPA more than the DAT. Some applicants with similar GPA and great DAT scores got rejected last year. I think your GPA is right around where they cut off. Good Luck!

his gpa is plenty good. i got in with a lower gpa.. tho my dat was higher. to the op, you have a real good shot. just don't cut down your chances by applying late. apply early. :thumbup:

Keroro said:
please let me know

PAT = 19 (91%)
QR = 21 (93.8%)
RC = 18 (44.3%)
BIO = 22 (97.2%)
GC = 23 (95.9%)
OC = 24 (95.5%)
TS = 23 (98.6%)
AA = 22 (97.3%)

Econ major

While I can't guarantee an interview here at Penn I can say those are great stats and your chances are very good based on those numbers. Best of luck!