Can I omit grades received from courses at a different school.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wd123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys I'm in a unique situation here.

So I just graduated with a bachelor in engineering from a university. I took 2 pre reqs for pa school at a local cuny college, queens college. My question is, if I were to take the same pre req at a different college and get A's, will the committee ever find out about the grades from queens college? (Of course I won't transfer the courses, just taking it as non degree).

Members don't see this ad.

You're asking how to deceive people? No thx Jeff. Go back to the premed forum.

Reactions: 1 user
You would have to submit your transcripts for ALL courses from ALL academic institutions, even if you retook the courses elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Every single college you've ever attended will need a transcript, and if you don't send those in and somehow avoid the background probes magically then it will be grounds for expulsion once you get found out.

Reactions: 1 users
Guys I'm in a unique situation here.

So I just graduated with a bachelor in engineering from a university. I took 2 pre reqs for pa school at a local cuny college, queens college. My question is, if I were to take the same pre req at a different college and get A's, will the committee ever find out about the grades from queens college? (Of course I won't transfer the courses, just taking it as non degree).
You will sign an affirmation (oath) that your transcripts are inclusive. When the National Clearinghouse reveals the deception, an AMCAS investigation will ensue. This tends to have a chilling effect on perceptions of your integrity.

Reactions: 4 users
Are you applying for PA school or MD/DO schools? For MD/DO - you have to report all grades from all institutions.