Can I still get a refund for cancelling?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigSank

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently registered for the November 7th MCAT and I had a family emergency last night which kind of screw me over for taking it at that time. I wasn't thinking about the mcat at all with all the crap going on and this morning I figured I'd cancel but it turns out I'm one day over the deadline for getting a partial refund. Has anyone else cancelled a day or two over the deadline and gotten the aamc to still give them to partial refund? I'm looking at the Nov 7th seats and I see that they're wide open anyways so it's not like there's a crazy demand.

Members don't see this ad.

They won't give you refund and they will treat you as crap if you call them to demand refund. I unfortunately canceled a site I registered for today, called them to refund me to register another one but they talked **** and I had to register another site throwing away all this money to those bastards

AAMC headquarters right now, with all the cancellations and last minute sign-up's before the new MCAT:

original.gif

Reactions: 1 users
AAMC headquarters right now, with all the cancellations and last minute sign-up's before the new MCAT:

original.gif
Hahaa when I canceled by mistake and they told me they can't do nothing about it becuse the computer took the money I was like daaammnnnnnn. Computers taking all our money lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: