Can someone pls proofread my re-app essay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiledoc1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I would really appreciate if someone could proofread my re-app essay and provide some feedback.
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Wait have you not applied yet? It is too late in the cycle...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait have you not applied yet? It is too late in the cycle...
I will likely apply next cycle and add more to this essay, but I want some input on how it looks so far, and maybe get some direction on things to include/exclude. So far, I sent it to one sdn-er that was willing to read it over, but they unfortunately provided only a few words of negative feedback and discouragement, no advice on how to improve. So I would appreciate someone else's opinion!

I will likely apply next cycle and add more to this essay, but I want some input on how it looks so far, and maybe get some direction on things to include/exclude. So far, I sent it to one sdn-er that was willing to read it over, but they unfortunately provided only a few words of negative feedback and discouragement, no advice on how to improve. So I would appreciate someone else's opinion!
Also, I am confident in my stats, so I think I still have a shot this cycle, but I think I will take peoples advice and apply early in June.

Welcome to SDN!

Reactions: 2 users