Canadian DAT practice exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jiminniecity

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
would anyone be able to direct me to any canadian dat practice exams? I've only been able to find ones provided in the booklet by canadian dental association.. any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I've been having the same issue. Doesn't seem to be that they are selling actual old DAT exams like they do for the American DAT, and I was reading the ones ordered directly from the Canadian DAT site are not actual exams and are not a good representation of the actual one. If you have any luck with this would love to know!

would anyone be able to direct me to any canadian dat practice exams? I've only been able to find ones provided in the booklet by canadian dental association.. any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Unfortunately, there are no other official practice tests available that you can purchase other than the one practice test within the CDA manual. But you may want to check out the 2007 DAT practice test that you can find online. The practice test in the CDA manual is essentially the 2009 practice test released by the ADA, so you might find the 2007 practice test released by the ADA useful too.