Carl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdoodle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else ALWAYS gets "Carl" when they call AADSAS customer service? I've never spoken to ANYONE else when checking up on the status of my app. Which leads me to believe that he's the only one working there. Wouldn't it be really funny (and explain a lot) if it was just one guy named Carl handling all of AADSAS? :laugh:

Aight, this post was just for kicks. Enjoy your weekend, folks :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

drdoodle said:
Who else ALWAYS gets "Carl" when they call AADSAS customer service? I've never spoken to ANYONE else when checking up on the status of my app. Which leads me to believe that he's the only one working there. Wouldn't it be really funny (and explain a lot) if it was just one guy named Carl handling all of AADSAS? :laugh:

Aight, this post was just for kicks. Enjoy your weekend, folks :oops:

unfortunately, Carl hates me! I call in ti check my status every two weeks or so and that guy remembers my name and my voice. It's probably because I sound like Marlon Brando in the Godfather. Well Carl is just going to have to handle my calls untill they get my stuff sent. Honestly, I don't give a crap, i'm going to keep calling in (^) :mad: (^)

xxxTheDonxxx said:
unfortunately, Carl hates me! I call in ti check my status every two weeks or so and that guy remembers my name and my voice. It's probably because I sound like Marlon Brando in the Godfather. Well Carl is just going to have to handle my calls untill they get my stuff sent. Honestly, I don't give a crap, i'm going to keep calling in (^) :mad: (^)

make carl an offer he can't refuse.

Members don't see this ad :)
xxxTheDonxxx said:

You should kiss his _ _ _ s b/c what if your application gets accidentally deleted!!