Case Western vs LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prehealth99

Reaction score
I need help choosing between these two schools. Any advice would be appreciated!

I am OOS for both, LECOM is cheaper but if money was not a factor which would you choose?

Members don't see this ad.

I need help choosing between these two schools. Any advice would be appreciated!

I am OOS for both, LECOM is cheaper but if money was not a factor which would you choose?
how much cheaper?
case has new facilities IIRC, and LECOM you have to move for your 4th year...

I would choose LECOM, I toured their dental school and loved it. Bradenton is a great place to live too, one of the nicest dental school locations that I've been to. The downside is yes your 4th year where you have to move to a different part of Florida or I believe Pennsylvania (could be wrong). The facilities, students, and faculty at LECOM are amazing and who wouldn't want to live in Florida for 3-4 years?

Do you want to specialize/considering it or are you going for GD?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Money is always a factor

As someone at Case - I don’t know why you would come here if you had a cheaper option.