CASPER Score question (Quartiles)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freddyw99

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Fredy and I applied this cycle to veterinary school. I took my CASPer Exam for some schools and I was placed in the fourth quartile. Does that mean I did well or did terribly haha? Don't really know how it's scored. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

That is what I got as well, it means we did better than 75-100% of other test takers. It's a good score but what I am unsure of is where I fall in the fourth quartile. I think they are vague on purpose as they do not want people to game the system.

Reactions: 1 users
I just got my scores today for Michigan state… 1st quartile and I have no idea why… I thought I did really well when I took it…

Members don't see this ad :)
I also received the 1st quartile and I have 20 years of leadership experience. Shocked me as well. Maybe I need more training lol… I believe it may also compare us to whomever took the Casper the same time we did or maybe over all this year.

Hello everyone! My name is Fredy and I applied this cycle to veterinary school. I took my CASPer Exam for some schools and I was placed in the fourth quartile. Does that mean I did well or did terribly haha? Don't really know how it's scored. Thank you!
How did you get your score?

How did you get your score?
You will receive an email 4 weeks after your test with a link to view your results or if you go on the altus website and go to casper then scroll down there will be a button that says view results. They only started releasing quartiles this year so results from previous years won't show up

Reactions: 1 user