Certified Dental Assistant CDA- DANB exam complete NEW material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairyqueen

Dental Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
DANB is an easy exam, i followed this material and cleared it in first go to get CDA Certified Dental assistant credential in December 2010. so all material is latest and studied for 1 month with no marks at all. absolutely new.

1. Flashcard Study System for the Infection Control Exam: DANB Test Practice Questions & Review for the Infection Control Exam [Cards]

2. Flashcard Study System for the Radiation Health and Safety Exam: DANB Test Practice Questions & Review for the Radiation Health and Safety Exam [Cards]

3. Flashcard Study System for the General Chairside Assisting Exam: DANB Test Practice Questions & Review for the General Chairside Assisting Exam [Cards]

4. Secrets of the General Chairside Assisting Exam Study Guide: Danb Test Review for the General Chairside Assisting Exam [Paperback]

5. MOSBY'S Review Questions and Answers for Dental Assisting [Paperback]

EACH INDIVIDUAL ITEM FOR $25+SHIPPING
WHOLE SET FOR $125+free shipping
Please PM private message me if interested

Members don't see this ad.

DANB is an easy exam, i followed this material and cleared it in first go to get CDA Certified Dental assistant credential in December 2010. so all material is latest and studied for 1 month with no marks at all. absolutely new.

1. Flashcard Study System for the Infection Control Exam: DANB Test Practice Questions & Review for the Infection Control Exam [Cards]

2. Flashcard Study System for the Radiation Health and Safety Exam: DANB Test Practice Questions & Review for the Radiation Health and Safety Exam [Cards]

3. Flashcard Study System for the General Chairside Assisting Exam: DANB Test Practice Questions & Review for the General Chairside Assisting Exam [Cards]

4. Secrets of the General Chairside Assisting Exam Study Guide: Danb Test Review for the General Chairside Assisting Exam [Paperback]

5. MOSBY'S Review Questions and Answers for Dental Assisting [Paperback]

EACH INDIVIDUAL ITEM FOR $25+SHIPPING
WHOLE SET FOR $125+free shipping
Please PM private message me if interested

still on sale

Does anyone have material for CDA- DANB exam in form of soft copy?? Can anyone send it to me on my email id??
[email protected]
Thank you ....

Last edited: