Chance of getting an interview to University of Oklahoma Pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oktp10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just took the PCAT on July 18th, 2013 and got a composite score of 81 percentile. My major is Biochemistry and my GPA is 3.67.

I have shadowed about 80 hours in two pharmacies this summer. My have strong leadership experience such as Vice president of Vietnamese Student Association, Leadership Mentor for Residential Life, Secretary of Pre-pharmacy club, and an active member of service sorority.

I am applying to Pharmacy school of University of Oklahoma, Ohio State university, and University of Kansas.

Do you think I have a chance to get an interview?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I just took the PCAT on July 18th, 2013 and got a composite score of 81 percentile. My major is Biochemistry and my GPA is 3.67.

I have shadowed about 80 hours in two pharmacies this summer. My have strong leadership experience such as Vice president of Vietnamese Student Association, Leadership Mentor for Residential Life, Secretary of Pre-pharmacy club, and an active member of service sorority.

I am applying to Pharmacy school of University of Oklahoma, Ohio State university, and University of Kansas.

Do you think I have a chance to get an interview?

Thank you

You have very similar stats to me, and I am applying to OU as well. Don't worry you will definitely get an interview!