Chances? 27 MCAT, GPA - 3.41 and sGPA 3.4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daisy710

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to both MD and DO programs. I really love the osteopathic philosophy though.
I have applied to all the MD schools in my home state and 7 DOs

GPA - 3.41
sGPA - 3.4
MCAT 27 (9 PS, 9, VR, 9, BS)
I am an EMT-Basic with a lot of volunteer hours and also volunteered as a tech out of the country.
-I am also teaching an EMT-B course while still in undergrad as a Senior
-I have also shadowed a DO and MD in ER and orthopedics and have a rec letter for both
-I have a lot of research since beginning of Sophomore year, very strong letter and publication in progress

Any feedback would be appreciated. I have been complete for over a month in most schools and I have not heard anything back. My top is Nova Southeastern University

Members don't see this ad.

I think you'll be fine for any DO program.

I am applying to both MD and DO programs. I really love the osteopathic philosophy though.
I have applied to all the MD schools in my home state and 7 DOs

GPA - 3.41
sGPA - 3.4
MCAT 27 (9 PS, 9, VR, 9, BS)
I am an EMT-Basic with a lot of volunteer hours and also volunteered as a tech out of the country.
-I am also teaching an EMT-B course while still in undergrad as a Senior
-I have also shadowed a DO and MD in ER and orthopedics and have a rec letter for both
-I have a lot of research since beginning of Sophomore year, very strong letter and publication in progress

Any feedback would be appreciated. I have been complete for over a month in most schools and I have not heard anything back. My top is Nova Southeastern University