This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unicorn14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am like many other pre-med students struggling and waiting to hear back from any med school.
3.89 GPA with a 27 on the MCAT (Verbal 6, English is not my first language and I have not lived in the US for long, moved here for college and I am considered IS)
100+Volunteer hours
80+ Shadowing hours
3 years of Research
and a lot of leadership experience.
I would like to think that I have a strong PS and recommendations.
Should I have any hope at all about hearing back from Texas schools? I haven't heard from anyone so far:(
Thanks in advance:)

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry for interjecting. I have a question. Had interviews in 4 Texas MD schools. GPA 3.9, MCAT 512, interviews were great. But no pre-match. Anything wrong? Shoul I do something?

I don't think there is anything wrong, any of the four schools can still send you an offer of acceptance. Also you have high stats so keeps your hopes high!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think anything is wrong either. If you're IS, then there's still a lot of time to pre-match. If you don't pre-match, you still have a chance with the match. This waiting process really takes its toll, so keep hoping for the best!