Chances to get in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jrdnshaffer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was just curious if anyone has gotten accepted or know anyone who has gotten accepted with the following criteria.
3.4 oGPA
3.2 sGPA
I know a higher gpa is best but I have worked full time jobs, and even night jobs while in school along with playing baseball and football at a division 1 college. I know a key point is the interview and I’m not worried about that part as I am a people person and have strong interview skills. My concern is getting to the interview with the gpa’s. Thoughts ?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Get a good DAT score and you will be fine.

Reactions: 3 users
Hello everyone,
I was just curious if anyone has gotten accepted or know anyone who has gotten accepted with the following criteria.
3.4 oGPA
3.2 sGPA
I know a higher gpa is best but I have worked full time jobs, and even night jobs while in school along with playing baseball and football at a division 1 college. I know a key point is the interview and I’m not worried about that part as I am a people person and have strong interview skills. My concern is getting to the interview with the gpa’s. Thoughts ?

Thanks.
GPA is only one part part of the puzzle.
Being a Division I athlete definitely makes you unique and separates you from the pack.
Your goal should be to ace the DAT (21+ Minimum) and to shadow and volunteer as much as possible.
Schools are looking for well rounded applicants, so make sure that you are as well rounded as possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
You're fine dude. Don't know what a division 1 athlete is but it sounds impressive. 21-22 DAT and you'll get in somewhere. apply broadly to private schools.