Chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eagleseagleseagles

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
GPA- 3.18
Science GPA~ 3.3

PCAT composite - 95
Pharmacy Experience- Over 300 hours volunteering at the school pharmacy

LORs-
1 from Human Anatomy and Physiology Professor
1 from Pharmacist at School Pharmacy
1 from Internship Supervisor or from English Teacher (Haven't decided yet)
(Are these good?)

My grades have an upward trend ever since Sophomore year- reason for it was that I was working at UPS and it took too much of my time away from schoolwork.

I'm going to be applying to all 3 Maryland pharmacy schools as well as the lone DC school. I don't know where else to apply...

Members don't see this ad.

GPA- 3.18
Science GPA~ 3.3

PCAT composite - 95
Pharmacy Experience- Over 300 hours volunteering at the school pharmacy

LORs-
1 from Human Anatomy and Physiology Professor
1 from Pharmacist at School Pharmacy
1 from Internship Supervisor or from English Teacher (Haven't decided yet)
(Are these good?)

My grades have an upward trend ever since Sophomore year- reason for it was that I was working at UPS and it took too much of my time away from schoolwork.

I'm going to be applying to all 3 Maryland pharmacy schools as well as the lone DC school. I don't know where else to apply...

I think you got good chance for Maryland schools. UM Baltimore would be my #1 as it is high-ranked Rx school and would probably be close to your home and cheap in-state tuition.

Depending on where you wanna go or how close you wanna stay close to your family in Maryland, there is also a couple more schools you should consider such as VCU/MCV + U N Carolina + U Gerogia + U Florida to the South, Rutgers + U Conn to the North...