Charlotte

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jefferson

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Carolinas medical center?

Members don't see this ad.

I called them earlier today and the person on the other end said they send out their invites later than most other programs and that I (we) should expect to hear from them by the end of the month.

I called them earlier today and the person on the other end said they send out their invites later than most other programs and that I (we) should expect to hear from them by the end of the month.

They seem to be one of the last programs to not send out invites before the dean's letters...i wish more waited. it makes more sense to look at all the apps and then decide who gets interviews, but that's just my thought.
streetdoc

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd love to hear from Carolinas and George Washington, whether its an invite or a rejection.

I posted this on the "Official Interview Offers" thread, but thought I would post it here too.

I rotated down there and the program director said that they give out interviews later than most other programs. Most of the residents there said it was one of the last interview offers they received and I doubt this year will be any different. Don't freak out if you haven't heard from them for a few more weeks.

Thanks. I hate waiting to make all these travel plans.
How was your rotation?

It was one of my later interview invites. Don't worry about it, if it comes it comes, but don't hold your breath. I can say that I'm 100% happy with my choice and thank the day that I interviewed here. Great program, great people, great perks, and great weather (its 80 and I'm in flips, sweet) ;)

Hope all is well with everyone, and I hopefully will see you on the trail!

How was your rotation?

The rotation was fun. They work very hard there and it is a great program overall.

Definitely listen to Tyson about the weather. It was 77 and sunny here today...just beautiful. :)