Chatham DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bikinibots

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just got an interview from Chatham on Nov 3rd! I am pretty nervous and would love advice/ tips from anyone that has gone through the process. How was it? Is there anything I should prepare for/ what to expect?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
same! We will be going to the same interview!! I heard there will be a lot of people (100+) and then you break into smaller groups for the remaining duration. Have you received an confirmation email yet? I haven't...yet :(

I will be at the interview on the 3rd also! got my confirmation this morning

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too! I just heard back from them today. How are you guys feeling about it?

I interviewed there last application cycle, I declined admission to go to Stony Brook, but from what I recall there was an info session. Then there was a writing portion some short answers then an essay. Followed by either a tour or group interviews. From what I remember the questions for the short answer and interview were very normal interview questions, why pt, when was a time you showed leadership, when there was a stressful situation how did you handle it, that kind of stuff. Overall, I'd say it wasn't very intimidating, just be yourself, you got through to the interviews so you know that you're good enough to be in the program already. As for my opinion on the program, I wasn't very into their problem based learning model and nothing really screamed choose chatham to me so I went elsewhere, hopefully you have a better experience than me though!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys! I am also going to the November 3rd interview. I am doing the morning session. Thank you jpark116 for the tips. That really helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
Keep checking your emails! Got my acceptance around 11:30. Good luck everyone!!

Just got an email... “decision is pushed back until January” for me.... so basically “waitlisted”

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

For those who got pushed to the January decision, I received by acceptance then, so don't fret! you might not be on the waitlist!

Anyone heard back yet? I know they said we will know by Jan. 15

I thought we were supposed to hear back before January 15 and we have to decide by January 15. So we may not here back until January 15?

I thought we were supposed to hear back before January 15 and we have to decide by January 15. So we may not here back until January 15?
I called and MJ said we will hear AFTER so like the 16,17. But at the interview they said before.

I just did about an hour ago. They said I'm on the priority wait list. Not sure if that's different from regular wait list. Did anyone get outright denied?

I just did about an hour ago. They said I'm on the priority wait list. Not sure if that's different from regular wait list. Did anyone get outright denied?

They put everyone on to their "piority waitlist" who have gone to their single interview day. :(
The normal waitlist are for the folks who didn't go to their interview date.

I interviewed at Chatham last cycle, got put on the same priority wait list, and heard back with an offer of admission January 17! Don't lose hope guys!

I got accepted and was wondering if their tuition of about $12,318 each term is for just residents of PA, or for non-residents too?

I got accepted and was wondering if their tuition of about $12,318 each term is for just residents of PA, or for non-residents too?
Private school. Tuition is the same for everyone.

Congrats! I really liked their program from what I saw.

Is anyone planning on attending Chatham in the fall? I got accepted in November and I just recently put my deposit down. I was wondering when the facebook group will be made to find roommates and stuff.

Private school. Tuition is the same for everyone.

Congrats! I really liked their program from what I saw.
Thank you!! Good luck, hopefully you hear something soon as well.

It was tough but I declined my seat, I hope this helps you!!

Last edited: