Chatting with an MD/PhD about the MCAT Changes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blueprint MCAT Tutor

MCAT Guru
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My brilliant colleague, Dr. Anthony Lafond, will be holding a webinar tomorrow night about the MCAT test change, in partnership with accepted.com. Dr. Lafond holds his MD/PhD from UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School, and has been teaching and tutoring the MCAT for over a decade (in fact when I first started in the business years and years ago, Anthony was the very first guy I trained how to be a teacher trainer. I guess that makes him the Luke to my Obi-Wan. Or Anakin to my Emperor, more like :p )

It'll be a valuable review of the test changes and a chance to ask questions of a guy who is arguably the most qualified MCAT tutor in the world.

If you're interested in attending you can register here:

http://reports.accepted.com/medical-school/mcat-test

Thanks!

b.

Members don't see this ad.

If unable to attend live, will this be available as a webinar to be viewed at a later date?

If unable to attend live, will this be available as a webinar to be viewed at a later date?

Great question and one that I should know the answer to, but don't. I'd say register for the event and then shoot an email to the folks over at accepted.com to find out.

b.