Chemtrails ?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustedFox

The mouse police never sleeps.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've had three squirrely ones this week blame their nonexistent symptoms on "all the chemtrails!"

Anyone else seeing nutbars like this at their shop?

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing about chem trails.

But my belly pain is because the aliens put something inside me. Don't tell the FBI.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know, the more you complain, the more I'm going to tell you to move from a state full of crazies.

Geez why are your so quick to doubt chemtrails? Just this week my fibromyalgia ramped up into full-blown Fibro Fog with a side of lupus, and this was right after I saw a chemtrail in the sky behind a 737. Jerk.

Yeah, like Texas is any LESS crazy... See my earlier post about "once was its own country; still thinks it is." :)
Florida has its own tag on fark.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
But seriously, have you noticed any connection between the first week of warm weather in your city/state and all the crazies getting out of the house for the first time in months?

I've heard about the trend from a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend-of..... but I wonder if you guys have noticed the same thing?

This thread makes me feel like I did during my inpatient psych rotation.

Here is video from an MD about these chemtrails.

He is also famous enough to have his own Wikipedia page. Has anyone ever heard of this guy before? You would think a neurosurgeon would have some real brains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Blaylock

Brb while I go buy magical supplements to remove neurotoxins from chemtrails.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've had three squirrely ones this week blame their nonexistent symptoms on "all the chemtrails!"

Anyone else seeing nutbars like this at their shop?

A recent patient complained that he was being watched by satellite and hidden cameras and every time he went to sleep his ex-coworkers would sneak in, put him out with something like ether, and gang rape him. Every night for the last 3 weeks. So the cops bring him in and call the SANE nurse. Who not only does a complete exam (no signs of trauma despite being gang-raped for weeks, what a shock) but insists I give him tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations AND A ROCEPHIN SHOT! It felt like we were just playing into his paranoia. So I discharged him with diagnoses of anal pain, concern for sexual assault, and paranoia.

I'm not sure who was crazier, but I felt like the only sane person in the room. The best was the rape advocate running around getting him drinks and blankets. How noble do you have to be to come to an ED at 3 am to be the errand girl for a psych patient.

You would think a neurosurgeon would have some real brains.

He obviously has brains enough to realize the potential to feed off of human paranoid insecurities... and make tons of money off of it.

You told em' that it's CONtrail not CHEMtrail right?

You told em' that it's CONtrail not CHEMtrail right?
So this is a neurologist,and he's seriously saying that the chemicals travel along the nerve? Not cause an impulse to pass? Wow. I am speechless. I don't even know where to begin with this one. So glad the crazies here haven't picked this up yet.

jet_fuel.png

Reactions: 2 users
You are joking about people that think that 9/11 was fake, but my dentist seriously believes this. Whenever I go, he spends the hour or so running down all these crackpot theories. This was one of his arguments. I just don't get it.

He also handles mercury without gloves, so that probably has something to do with it.

You are joking about people that think that 9/11 was fake, but my dentist seriously believes this. Whenever I go, he spends the hour or so running down all these crackpot theories. This was one of his arguments. I just don't get it.

He also handles mercury without gloves, so that probably has something to do with it.
Yo, is your dentist lit while twerking your teeth?

Last edited:

Id start looking for new dentists....

I haven't actually been back since I've started medical school, but will be sure to ask him his opinion on chemtrails, where he thinks Malaysia Airlines MH370 is and what he thinks of Obama's latest whatever. That'll be about three hours worth of dental work.

I haven't actually been back since I've started medical school, but will be sure to ask him his opinion on chemtrails, where he thinks Malaysia Airlines MH370 is and what he thinks of Obama's latest whatever. That'll be about three hours worth of dental work.
Could you please also ask him if the moon landing was staged? 'Cause I'd really like to know. Oh, and if dinosaur bones were planted by Satan to trick us into believing in evolution...

Reactions: 1 user
Could you please also ask him if the moon landing was staged? 'Cause I'd really like to know. Oh, and if dinosaur bones were planted by Satan to trick us into believing in evolution...

that'll be two extra hours of cleanings along with your dental goodie bag full of conspiracy stories and bull****, please pay the cashier up front.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry guys, don't think I've got enough tooth structure to make it through all of those theories unless dentures are involved.

Please provide like to full-sized keyboard so I can laugh at the small text that I can't read.

- hilarious in advance. Lolz.