Chicago Ace study partner (group) for MCAT2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iammedicated

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey FutereMDs.... I am posting this in 2015 September for those who live in the Chicago area with interest in a study partner/group. I plan to take the mcat between May and July of 2016; I'm practically done with pre requisites except biochem - which I am taking next semester.
I will appreciate a positive outlook and attitude. Please reply to the post if your are interested. We have ample of time to plan out how this can work.
Until then, Keep Calm and Nameste!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi ! I am looking for a partner too. I am 25 and did a post bacc at University of Chicago but live in the Lincoln Park area now. I took it once already but did not study enough so am going to do a retake. I think I will be taking it in April. Where do you live in chicago?

Hi ! I am looking for a partner too. I am 25 and did a post bacc at University of Chicago but live in the Lincoln Park area now. I took it once already but did not study enough so am going to do a retake. I think I will be taking it in April. Where do you live in chicago?

Hey, thanks for replying.
I live on the North Side and I am retaking the MCAT as well. So that makes the two of us.
Is this something you are interested in?

Sorry! I didn't read your first sentence.
Great! I'll figure out a how to send you a direct message.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I'm in the chicago area as well and would love to join a study group. Also looking to take the MCAT for next cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, are any of you still interested in studying together or just discussing MCAT or applying in the summer of 2016? Thanks!

I am to located in the Chicago area and will be retaking MCAT in April. I am this time around hoping to find a study group/partner to have a better chance at conquering this test once again and for all.

taking the MCAT this june/july, looking to use MCATjelly's study plan with EK supplemented w/ TPR for soc/pysch!

Planning on starting studying Mid-march for about 3-4 months.