General Admissions & OTCAS Chicago State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IllinoisMOT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey - I was wondering if anyone can offer any insight or experiences with the Chicago State University MOT program.

Kind regards!

Members don't see this ad.

I know someone who is graduating from Chicago State MOT program this May. I asked her to share any information regarding her experience and this was her response:
"I had a pretty good experience, besides some of the BS that goes along with Chicago State. The program prepared me well for the job world.
When I applied, I had a lot of volunteer experience with special education schools. My GPA was 3.7 from my bachelors and all my prerequisites were either A or B. My letter of recommendation for the program came from a practicing OT."

I applied to Chicago State as well. From past forums I reviewed, they started contacting people for interviews about 3 weeks ago. In a previous thread I know someone has already gotten an interview. This is my second year applying to OT schools, first year applying to Chicago State though. I am hoping to at least get an interview this time around.

Hope this helps!