Choosing a major

Started by yoloyolo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yoloyolo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is my 2nd year and I need to choose a major. I am interested in health care field and want a stable employment after graduated. I am good at math and OK in biology and chemistry. At first, I was planning to do pharmacist or dentistry but now I think that I am not smart enough and need to lower my expectation to a 4 years degree. My grades in intro science courses are usually around 3.2, which isn't really high enough for professional programs and I know that intro are the easiest courses. I really want to stay in the health care field. I am not really good with communication but a little talking with other people won't hurt me. Can you guys please help me choose a major in the health care area (other than nursing and clinical laboratory science) that can provide me a stable employment after graduate?

Thank you!
 
Doesn't exist. Get your grades up, or switch to engineering if you're good at math.