Choosing a major

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yoloyolo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my 2nd year and I need to choose a major. I am interested in health care field and want a stable employment after graduated. I am good at math and OK in biology and chemistry. At first, I was planning to do pharmacist or dentistry but now I think that I am not smart enough and need to lower my expectation to a 4 years degree. My grades in intro science courses are usually around 3.2, which isn't really high enough for professional programs and I know that intro are the easiest courses. I really want to stay in the health care field. I am not really good with communication but a little talking with other people won't hurt me. Can you guys please help me choose a major in the health care area (other than nursing and clinical laboratory science) that can provide me a stable employment after graduate?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Doesn't exist. Get your grades up, or switch to engineering if you're good at math.