Choosing between GEORGIA schools!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tt_2018

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow future PTs!

So I have been accepted to Mercer (private), GRU, and Armstrong. I also have an interview coming up for State next month. Because Mercer is too expensive, I declined their offer so it is between GRU, Armstrong, and State as of right now.

If any one can help me weigh out the pros and cons of these three, I would greatly appreciate it!

The main things I'm looking at are price and if I can get a graduate assistantship to help out with loans, a family atmosphere because I want to bond with my classmates, and a program that I can not only get a good education from but also have a good time in the city that the school is in since it is the next 3 years of my life!

I would love any advice you all have for me, and good luck to all of you :)

Members don't see this ad.

I know Armstrong offers graduate assistantships for second and third year students!

Reactions: 1 user
All three cities are awesome as well. Those are three great choices!

I'm glad someone asked this because I was also wondering. I am waiting to hear back from mercer and also have am interview at state. I am currently doing my undergrad at state and it's a great atmosphere. There is a lot to do in the city. I sometimes have a long lunch and google what the best restaurants in Atlanta are. Everything you could need is so close. Good luck on your decision!!