Clarification on deadlines for 2007 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kuno

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I just started taking the pre-reqs... hopefully I'll be done on Fall 2006
My question is when should I start to apply for the 2007 cycle?
I'm somewhat confused about the deadlines
For example, I checked the AADSAS site and it shows the ff. deadlines for some schools: January 1, February 1, August 15, etc.
Do those dates mean for 2007 or 2006?
How do you apply to AADSAS? Even though I'm not ready yet, can I go ahead and create an account? Is there a separate deadline to do this and if so, when is the normal deadline to do this?
When should I take my DAT (or when's the latest I can take it) if I plan to be on the 2007 cycle?

Or if someone can give me a "timeline" of what to do to apply for the 2007 cycle... I'd appreciate it :p

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

kuno said:
Hello all, I just started taking the pre-reqs... hopefully I'll be done on Fall 2006
My question is when should I start to apply for the 2007 cycle?
I'm somewhat confused about the deadlines
For example, I checked the AADSAS site and it shows the ff. deadlines for some schools: January 1, February 1, August 15, etc.
Do those dates mean for 2007 or 2006?
How do you apply to AADSAS? Even though I'm not ready yet, can I go ahead and create an account? Is there a separate deadline to do this and if so, when is the normal deadline to do this?
When should I take my DAT (or when's the latest I can take it) if I plan to be on the 2007 cycle?

Or if someone can give me a "timeline" of what to do to apply for the 2007 cycle... I'd appreciate it :p

Thanks in advance!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=254107