Class of 2012 Trinity School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hhcass12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have yet to find any threads for students who went to Trinity. If any of you are still there or just graduated, please contact me so that we may chat! Thank you!

email:
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I have yet to find any threads for students who went to Trinity. If any of you are still there or just graduated, please contact me so that we may chat! Thank you!

email:
[email protected]

Probably because so few people successfully graduate from there. And if anyone does contact you, be careful that they are not working for the school. Do yourself a favor and let the Trinity idea go. By most accounts, even among Caribb students, that place is for the birds.

Best of luck

Forget Trinity. If you're going to go to the Caribbean, which is something you should consider only after you've done everything possible to get into a US school and failed, consider the big four (SGU, Ross, AUC, and Saba) first. Graduates from those schools can get licensed in all 50 states, have better first-time USMLE pass rates, and are more successful in matching into residencies.

Members don't see this ad :)

email:
[email protected]

hhcass12, it's true, you won't find many Trinity Students participating in the forums, we like to think this is because they're either heads down focused on their studies or gaining clinical experience in the hospitals. We are happy to put you in touch with current students or graduates via FaceBook, this is the most popular forum for our students to share info with prospective students.
Trinity Admissions Advisor

Unzbuzzled - Is it possible that your notion that we have few successful graduates can be attributed to being a newer school? The students in our inaugural class weren't eligible for graduation until 2012. So while it's true that we don't have hundreds of graduates yet, that's a direct result of having very small incoming classes the first several years. Our recent graduates have been successful in achieving residency matches through both CaRMs in Canada and the NRMP in the U.S. and are currently PGY-1s in Surgery, Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics, OB/GYN and Internal Medicine-Pediatrics.
We're extremely proud of their successes.
Trinity Admissions Advisor

Probably because so few people successfully graduate from there. And if anyone does contact you, be careful that they are not working for the school. Do yourself a favor and let the Trinity idea go. By most accounts, even among Caribb students, that place is for the birds.

Best of luck

At least Trinity School of Medicine has a nice ring to it. It sounds prestigious :p

Trinity is a good school with above average step scores for students who make it through the program. It is not a place for students who want freedom and to pursue things you are passionate go somewhere else. It is a very militaristic program. Students are not informed about most things that could be a "distraction" from studying. If you want to be a doctor they will get you there. If you want your medical education to be your own, or be about more then education go somewhere else.

Trinity is a good school with above average step scores for students who make it through the program. It is not a place for students who want freedom and to pursue things you are passionate go somewhere else. It is a very militaristic program. Students are not informed about most things that could be a "distraction" from studying. If you want to be a doctor they will get you there. If you want your medical education to be your own, or be about more then education go somewhere else.
How many students who started with you sat for the USMLE?
I looked for evidence of CA accreditation and found none...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users