Clearning Knowledge Gaps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confoundedarab

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, over my past bit of studying. I have noticed that my problems on the MCAT stem more from my knowledge gaps then my critical thinking. In fact, passages concerning information that I know and understand end up perfectly aced. However, I notice that while I take FLs, there are some topics that as soon as I read the first few sentences, I begin to feel uncomfortable because I can identify what I am really good at and what I do not know too well. How would you go about refining and filling in knowledge gaps without going through an entire "review phase" again? Does EK 1001 do a better job at clearing up knowledge gaps than say... TBR? What is most efficient in your opinion? Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

In my opinion, I would just review the questions I got wrong, and understand what the problem is. It doesn't mean you have to read an entire chapter, but maybe just a specific paragraph within the chapter.