Clinical Fellowship Year Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sizzle90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am graduating this summer with my Masters in CSD. My program has not given me any information about the clinical fellowship year coming up. Any advice on when to look? Anyone know about sites in Orlando, FL? I am interested in doing my CFY at a skilled nursing facility. Any advice would be great! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings:

A word of caution!

Be careful in selecting your CFY!. Make an outline of the entire process, including time lines for completion. Be specific what has to be done when and find out what extensions are available if the time line runs out.

Download the Ethics rules for the CFY person doing this oversight. Make sure you know what to expect from them as well as your obligations. Get your write offs of time in small ( monthly) sections to avoid personality shifts or changes in personal commitments which can affect completion of your goals. Office and professional politics can bite you. So be organized and informed.

W