CME Credits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpineandWine

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's best way/cost and time effective to pile up 50 AMA credits before 12/31/22
I heard ORBIT CME can get you 20 CME credits for just a few seconds spent on each article.
Prior thread states up to date but unsure how many you can accumulate in short amount of time?

Any other ways to get 50 CME quickly/cost effectively?

Members don't see this ad.

I like UpToDate. But...it is not pain or anesthesia. However if you want fast easy CME difficult to beat. I am also IM trained so it is useful for me.

Members don't see this ad :)

Pain and Opiate modules are free.

Reactions: 1 user
If you don’t have one, do online x waiver training which is free and get your x waiver, it’s 8 CME. At least it’s actually useful. Should really be more than 8 CME.

Reactions: 1 users

Pain and Opiate modules are free.
yes the pain and opioid one is EXCELLENT, FREE and 10.25 CME and takes about 1-2 hours

Reactions: 2 users
ace questions
Are you referring to these modules?

It looks like the actual ACE 200 question books only provide 1.25 Patient Safety CME:

"For the 19A issue, up to 1 of 30 credits may be allotted to the Patient Safety CME requirement of the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA). For the 19B issue, 0.25 of 30 credits may be allotted to the Patient Safety requirement."

i use ACE for the CME not the patient safety credits

those simSTAT courses are good, but you need to do them on a 2 screen system and it takes a lot of computing power.

the airway course is good for a 5 year block of time.