Colorado ISP 2020 interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bigcanines789

Reaction score
Hey fellow SDN members,
This thread is for Colorado University ISP applicants(class starting in 2021).
Anybody got any interview or rejection email yet??

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I applied last month and I havent heard back anything. Do they send a completion email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
is there anyone who got an interview invite at colorado. Please share your stats

Nope. Just got an application complete email a while back.

Many people received invites last month for interview in April. I guess most of them had their completion in 2019. I had my completion in February 2020. I’m checking my emails like everyday. This is so hard

Many people received invites last month for interview in April. I guess most of them had their completion in 2019. I had my completion in February 2020. I’m checking my emails like everyday. This is so hard
I received my completion email on February too, I'm not expecting much though!! Please if you received any response from Colorado update me.. best luck

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys i completed my application in jan. I received email saying my application is complete in feb. Not received any interview yet. I heard april slot is full for now. Looking forward for May and June slot. But also because of COVID19 situation things might change. If anyone receives interview call for May and June, please inform me and others here.

Thank you.
vee

Hi guys i completed my application in jan. I received email saying my application is complete in feb. Not received any interview yet. I heard april slot is full for now. Looking forward for May and June slot. But also because of COVID19 situation things might change. If anyone receives interview call for May and June, please inform me and others here.

Thank you.
vee
Sure!!

With the given situation. I don’t know what else we can do rather than wait.

Hi everyone, do you have any updates about Colorado invitations, are they still going on? do you think they have paused the process because of the situation?
I know, I have a lot of question and I'm sure you do too.
Please, share with us what you know.
Thank you

I guess Colorado has finished listing their students for interview.

I guess Colorado has finished listing their students for interview.
According to what I know, Colorado Uni. conduct their interviews on three batches, April, May, and June, considering the given situation of the pandemic, I wonder how the interviewee will be able to attend the interview, especially if they were from different countries.
Still holding some hope that they have suspended the process until the situation gets mitigated and the transportation becomes more accessible.

It's not suspended there are zoom interviews, someone conveyed that the bench will be later on. Several people have posted about being invited on facebook and I'm pretty sure they are done with invites (didn't apply last cycle) but just wanted to tell you guys the interviews definitely aren't suspended for Colorado

Last edited:
It's not suspended they are zoom interviews someone conveyed that the bench will be later. Several people have posted about being invited on facebook and I'm pretty sure they are done with invites (didn't apply last cycle) but just wanted to tell you guys the interviews definitely aren't suspended for Colorado
That is interesting, thank you for sharing the information.

It's not suspended there are zoom interviews, someone conveyed that the bench will be later on. Several people have posted about being invited on facebook and I'm pretty sure they are done with invites (didn't apply last cycle) but just wanted to tell you guys the interviews definitely aren't suspended for Colorado
Hi IDP 2020. Can you please share the link of the facebook group. I would like to join.

I got a waitlist email. Anyone else got that

I have a zoom interview I wonder how that will go

Hi all! If anyone gave interview last year, Please shed some light on how was virtual bench and interview last time.

Any input will be highly helpful

Hi all! If anyone gave interview last year, Please shed some light on how was virtual bench and interview last time.

Any input will be highly helpful
Hi Pria, what was your completion date?