Columbia breakfast with AMWA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Camillekc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any of you do this? I e-mailed the rep, but she never got back to me? It was supposed to be before my interview tomorrow....

Members don't see this ad.

Camillekc said:
Did any of you do this? I e-mailed the rep, but she never got back to me? It was supposed to be before my interview tomorrow....

Did you wind up getting in touch with someone? Was it worth doing (I'm thinking of emailing them)? How was your interview?

Yea, I missed breakfast; apparently someone was supposed to get in touch with me who never did. The interview was actually kind of fun though. It was really relaxed, I think between me and my interviewer, he talked more. He was nice, and really sold columbia to me.

Yea, I missed breakfast; apparently someone was supposed to get in touch with me who never did. Hey, free food, right?

The interview was actually kind of fun though. It was really relaxed, I think between me and my interviewer, he talked more. He was nice, and really sold columbia to me.