You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Come up with a name contest!!!
Started by ItsOverZyvox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted205891
PharmaDocs?
I don't know, just throwing a name out without thinking too hard. But it fits, it's a service to "doctor the pharmacy services"
I don't know, just throwing a name out without thinking too hard. But it fits, it's a service to "doctor the pharmacy services"
If you had the "skills" to become a well compensated independent consultant to healthcare organizations to provide expertise in efficiency of everything related to pharmacy operation, what would you name your company?
Winner will get a prize.
TIA.
Come up with a name for your company on your own! About as bad as students posting thier homework questions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about if I name your company, you give me a job?
But let's think here. You'd want to go with something that sounds progressive, intelligent, a name that kinda rolls off the tongue. 2-3 Syllables...begins with a vowel, ends with a vowel...isn't a word, just a phonetic "thing."
Inovene. A mutt of a word implying that you provide "Innovation" when you "Intervene". I'll make you a logo for a signing bonus.
The above is intellectual property, by the way. So if you use it, you owe me somethin'. I'd prolly let the rights go for a candy bar or something.
But let's think here. You'd want to go with something that sounds progressive, intelligent, a name that kinda rolls off the tongue. 2-3 Syllables...begins with a vowel, ends with a vowel...isn't a word, just a phonetic "thing."
Inovene. A mutt of a word implying that you provide "Innovation" when you "Intervene". I'll make you a logo for a signing bonus.
The above is intellectual property, by the way. So if you use it, you owe me somethin'. I'd prolly let the rights go for a candy bar or something.
Come up with a name for your company on your own! About as bad as students posting thier homework questions.
I already have a corporation name. I'm throwing it out there because we can have fun with it. HEck... why don't you come up with it and get a domain address and if I like it, I'll buy it from you... Fool.
How about if I name your company, you give me a job?
But let's think here. You'd want to go with something that sounds progressive, intelligent, a name that kinda rolls off the tongue. 2-3 Syllables...begins with a vowel, ends with a vowel...isn't a word, just a phonetic "thing."
Inovene. A mutt of a word implying that you provide "Innovation" when you "Intervene". I'll make you a logo for a signing bonus.
The above is intellectual property, by the way. So if you use it, you owe me somethin'. I'd prolly let the rights go for a candy bar or something.
Sounds too much like "Cytovene"
PharmaDocs?
I don't know, just throwing a name out without thinking too hard. But it fits, it's a service to "doctor the pharmacy services"
Too generic.
You really doing this??? 👍👍👍
I only come up with goofy names. Like SpirivaSunrise 😳
Sounds too much like "Cytovene"
I will try and help come with a sweet name, but I honestly want to talk about the approval of dexlansoprazole. I love the innovative nature of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Now I need drug reps to come "educate" me on the new new purple pill..
Also, you catch the JAMA early release study on dexmedetomidine in prolonged ICU sedation today? You are going to need sweet consulting skills to block this windfall opportunity....If I were on your staff, I would start with the fact that the dexmedetomidine patients required more open label midazolam (ie, you don't treat with midzolam, the patient subsequently requires the administration of midazolam). And more hypotension.
You really doing this??? 👍👍👍
I'm always doing stuff.... it's just that I found a huge huge void and disconnect in this particular area of healthcare..
It's something all hospital adminstrators give the confused and blank stare with a "help us" look.
How about if I name your company, you give me a job?
But let's think here. You'd want to go with something that sounds progressive, intelligent, a name that kinda rolls off the tongue. 2-3 Syllables...begins with a vowel, ends with a vowel...isn't a word, just a phonetic "thing."
Inovene. A mutt of a word implying that you provide "Innovation" when you "Intervene". I'll make you a logo for a signing bonus.
The above is intellectual property, by the way. So if you use it, you owe me somethin'. I'd prolly let the rights go for a candy bar or something.
Intervate fits the criteria....
I will try and help come with a sweet name, but I honestly want to talk about the approval of dexlansoprazole. I love the innovative nature of the industry.
No comment.
Also, you catch the JAMA early release study on dexmedetomidine in prolonged ICU sedation today? You are going to need sweet consulting skills to block this windfall opportunity....If I were on your staff, I would start with the fact that the dexmedetomidine patients required more open label midazolam (ie, you don't treat with midzolam, the patient subsequently requires the administration of midazolam). And more hypotension.
Yes, email box filled with this stuff today.. Not worried about it at all though.
PharmAssist
PharmAid
Posted these because your posts have been helpful to me.
PharmAid
Posted these because your posts have been helpful to me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Intervate fits the criteria....
Sounds too much like "Intubate"
PharmAssist
PharmAid
Too generic.
Posted these because your posts have been helpful to me.
Really?
Verivo?
I was gonna say verivox, but that sounds like "berry pox" or "berry fox." It's a weird portmanteau of veritas and vox, so...voice of truth? i dunno.
I was gonna say verivox, but that sounds like "berry pox" or "berry fox." It's a weird portmanteau of veritas and vox, so...voice of truth? i dunno.
I will try and help come with a sweet name, but I honestly want to talk about the approval of dexlansoprazole. I love the innovative nature of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Now I need drug reps to come "educate" me on the new new purple pill..
I bet I'd make a good drug rep. I'd have you cautioning people about the dangers of racemic lansoprazole within the hour...
Too generic.
Really?
yeah... been reading these forums for months but just registered tonight.
Hmmm...you interested in a name where customer knows exactly what you do just by the name?
Or something totally ambiguous/catchy?
Or something totally ambiguous/catchy?
I will try and help come with a sweet name, but I honestly want to talk about the approval of dexlansoprazole. I love the innovative nature of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Now I need drug reps to come "educate" me on the new new purple pill..
Also, you catch the JAMA early release study on dexmedetomidine in prolonged ICU sedation today? You are going to need sweet consulting skills to block this windfall opportunity....If I were on your staff, I would start with the fact that the dexmedetomidine patients required more open label midazolam (ie, you don't treat with midzolam, the patient subsequently requires the administration of midazolam). And more hypotension.
Is it true that you don't need to take it with food?!
yeah... been reading these forums for months but just registered tonight.
I'm actually in ME tonight!
Innodeft? (Innovation + Deft)
Vicissovene? (Vicissitude + Intervene)
You gotta give me more to work with.
Vicissovene? (Vicissitude + Intervene)
You gotta give me more to work with.
I'm actually in ME tonight!![]()
I went inside myself once, too.
Verivo?
I was gonna say verivox, but that sounds like "berry pox" or "berry fox." It's a weird portmanteau of veritas and vox, so...voice of truth? i dunno.
Reminds me of a petroleum company.
Maine..you fool!
I was being clever.
Hmmm...you interested in a name where customer knows exactly what you do just by the name?
Or something totally ambiguous/catchy?
It will be..."XXXXXX Consulting Inc" so catchy is good.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Medica = healer
fiat mistura = let a mixture be made
MediFimist
fiat mistura = let a mixture be made
MediFimist
Insulting Consulting Inc
Medica = healer
fiat mistura = let a mixture be made
MediFimist
Sounds like a womens' health clinic.
Maine..you fool!
me too... where ya at?
Mike's Consulting Inc
Jim Bob's Consulting Inc
Timothy McVeigh Memorial Consulting Inc
or
Medovene Consulting Inc
PharmCon Consulting Inc
Jim Bob's Consulting Inc
Timothy McVeigh Memorial Consulting Inc
or
Medovene Consulting Inc
PharmCon Consulting Inc
I'm here on business. Near the Jetport.
embassy suites? im 1 hour north
Mike's Consulting Inc
Jim Bob's Consulting Inc
Timothy McVeigh Memorial Consulting Inc
or
Medovene Consulting Inc
PharmCon Consulting Inc
Rock & Wok Discount Chinese
Rock & Wok Discount Chinese
You gotta add "consulting" somewhere..
that's funny... it's the only place i stay in portland... eat at cafe stroudwater... the filet dish is the best in maine... and the free breakfast is good also! if you get really bored go to platinum plus! 😛 g/l😱 Stalker.. Yes, I'm at the ES.
http://www.embassysuitesportland.com/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you had the "skills" to become a well compensated independent consultant to healthcare organizations to provide expertise in efficiency of everything related to pharmacy operation, what would you name your company?
Winner will get a prize.
TIA.
PharmDumb consulting
"Consulting from those people who cant prescribe and dont know anything about healthcare"
PharmDumb consulting
"Consulting from those people who cant prescribe and dont know anything about healthcare"
👍that's funny... it's the only place i stay in portland... eat at cafe stroudwater... the filet dish is the best in maine... and the free breakfast is good also! if you get really bored go to platinum plus! 😛 g/l
Platnium Plus?
Platnium Plus?I thought that was in Memphis, TN.
i think they are related... it is only 1-2 exits away from you
You're a consultant....you're a man....
ConMan Consulting, Inc
ConMan Consulting, Inc
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 434
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 551