COMLEX level 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DRealDrZ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for ideas for studying for level 2 and haven't found any real concrete answers. What does everyone think the "best" books for study are for level 2? Thanks all. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

This is what the consensus seems to be at AZCOM

#1 Board and Wards
#2 OB/GYN Blue prints, since the last COMLEX 2 this year apparently had lots of OB
#3 Savarese OMT

Some say PEDS Blue prints since there seemed to be a lot of peds as well. Other books that seem to be popular is First Aid step 2, Crush.

Those are the books that I have...so I guess that's what it'll be. Thanks ALOHA :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if there is kaplan q-bank for comlex step 2.... i heard there was not???

thanks

Definitely study as much OB/Gyn as possible! When I took the COMLEX-II in August I felt like I was taking an OB/Gyn board certification exam!

I used Boards and Wards, USMLE Step 2 Secrets, and the Savarese book, along with practice USMLE questions. I passed, but my score went down from step 1 (as did the scores of almost all of my classmates I have talked to).

Good luck! :luck: