COMLEX LEVEL II Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IH8ColdWeath3r

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

OMS-III here, taking both the COMLEX Level II and USMLE Step II in 2 months, 3 days apart. I am very OMM deficient, but would like to utilize my time moving forward doing Uworld and focusing on the major concepts. For me, I need to to do well on step II, which is why my emphasis is on Uworld. I did well on Step I but don't want my score to drop, and it has been harder to study consistently this year because of rotation commitments.

Anyway, I was very OMM deficient to begin with. And, not having seen it for a year or practiced any doesn't help. I am a bit worried for level II, is it similar to level I where half of the questions are viscerosomatics? Or, is it more in depth and focused on treatments. Should I start looking at Savarese now and doing OMM Combank Questions?

Also, should I be practicing OMM periodically with PE approaching? Again, my time is very limited and I will have to juggle all of these things in the next two months, but just wanted to know if I could get by with an "average" mark on level II like I did on level I thanks to the viscerosomatic questions.

Members don't see this ad.