Common secondary questions and the type of answers they are looking for

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Proudfather94

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I saw a thread of someone asking what diversity question answers are bad and realized that last cycle I answered it pretty badly. I was wondering if anyone on here can give advice to me and others about common secondary questions and how we should approach answering them.

Members don't see this ad.

They're looking to learn more about you. Just make sure you take time to think about the question, dig deep, and don't try to BS these questions. Here's a thread that gives you some idea what NOT to talk about for the diversity essay, most of the answers are BS answers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
They're looking to learn more about you. Just make sure you take time to think about the question, dig deep, and don't try to BS these questions. Here's a thread that gives you some idea what NOT to talk about for the diversity essay, most of the answers are BS answers.

Thanks that thread was the inspiration for me to make this post. Since I messed that question up so badly last cycle I was just curious if people could give advice on other common questions asked on secondaries.

Hi guys I saw a thread of someone asking what diversity question answers are bad and realized that last cycle I answered it pretty badly. I was wondering if anyone on here can give advice to me and others about common secondary questions and how we should approach answering them.
Answers are your job.

And google is your friend. It took me two secs to find this:

Last edited by a moderator: