General Admissions & OTCAS Companies that offer tuition reimbursement for OT school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SadandHopeful

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
So I just finished up my Freshman year at Boston University, where I'm majoring in Behavior and Health, a program designed to prepare students for OT school. I'm hoping to intern/volunteer this summer at an Applied Behavioral Analysis center in my home state. However, my main goal is to secure an internship somewhere that would be interested in hiring me for maybe a year between undergrad and grad school, and then helping to pay my tuition. I would like to not have to take time off between undergrad and grad school, but I'm not sure how realistic that is.

Have any current OT students on here been successful in interning with or working for a company that's offered them tuition reimbursement? I figure it's never too early to start planning, and I am willing to travel out of state for a summer and to find somewhere to live for that time.

Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I have seen some gigs online in rural areas (i think) giving loan payoff incentives. It is usually arranged like 1 year in you get 20k then 2nd year 10k etc. It is taxed so not sure if worth it. VNA Alabama is giving a 10k sign on bonus. I dont think there is a tuition payment but the pay is probably good.

Im just gonna work a lot the first year and pay a good part of it off.

Reactions: 1 user