COMPLETE MCAT prep..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fifty 3rds

tertium quid
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking to prepare for the MCAT, I have a large number of prep books that I no longer need. I have Berkeley Review (gen chem, organic, physics) I have the exam krackers organic, biology, general chemistry, physics and the 101 passages book and a few of schaum's outlines etc.

I'm certain I have more books to offer that I can throw in with the deal.

Let me know if there is any interest in a group package or you'd rather buy seperately.

After work, I will look and report anything I left out. I'm certain I have the audio osmosis discs as well.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,

I am interested in buyring the berkeley set/ Which books are they? How much are you selling them for?

If anyone is looking to prepare for the MCAT, I have a large number of prep books that I no longer need. I have Berkeley Review (gen chem, organic, physics) I have the exam krackers organic, biology, general chemistry, physics and the 101 passages book and a few of schaum's outlines etc.

I'm certain I have more books to offer that I can throw in with the deal.

Let me know if there is any interest in a group package or you'd rather buy seperately.

After work, I will look and report anything I left out. I'm certain I have the audio osmosis discs as well.
I want the Berkeley material if still available, please let me know.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi again,

Just wanted to write saying that I PMed you earlier about the BR books. Thanks!

Hi, oh really, I'm sorry I had no idea. K, which books and how much?
Thanks