Complete SN2ed MCAT package and more! Ultimate MCAT book set!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorLacrosse

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am finally selling my mcat book package. Needless to say this is every book you could ever want to crush this test. I want to keep it all together as a package for now before trying to split it up, but will listen to offers. No writing or highlighting in these books, all ready to go for studying!

*LOOKING FOR $550 shipped OBO for it all!*
(Open to all reasonable offers, but shipping will be a pain for all this so please keep that in mind when offering!)

Books in this package are:

-The Berkeley Review 2012 full book set: General Chemistry I and II, Physics I and II, Organic Chemistry I and II, and Biology I and II

-Examkrackers complete book set (for sn2ed re-read days): Biology and Organic Chemistry are 7th edition, Physics and General Chemistry are 5th edition

-Examkrackers 1001 questions books: Physics, Organic Chemistry, and General Chemistry (no Bio)

-Examkrackers 101 Verbal Reasoning Passages Book

-The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook (TPRH Verbal): Soft cover version I bought on eBay. brand new condition

-Kaplan Quicksheets for all 4 subjects and Kaplan flash cards for all 4 subjects I will include

MESSAGE ME ALL OFFERS AND IF PICS ARE NEEDED! THANKS EVERYONE!

Members don't see this ad.

Bump for price drop!

$430 OBO! negotiable, so make an offer! will split up parts for the right price as well now. thanks!