Concordia University Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone recently get accepted yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Has anybody from the 3/22 interview heard anything? I know they said the latest we will hear from them is 4/26, but it would be nice to know if anybody is hearing from them.

Has anybody from the 3/22 interview heard anything? I know they said the latest we will hear from them is 4/26, but it would be nice to know if anybody is hearing from them.

I know that they said the admissions committee meets once a month at my interview back in October. I'd assume that they would have met last week and acceptances would go out this week. Best of luck to you!

Did anyone who was accepted for next year apply for that hospital internship?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on 2/22 and got acceptance letter in the mail on 3/29, yay! Good luck to everyone else looking to get in here!

do all accepted students get a phone call from concordia and if you dont receive a phone call does tht mean u didnt get in ?

I interviewed 3/21 and they told us we would hear anywhere between 4/08 to 4/10. I assume we get a letter in the mail, no calls but I'm not too sure.

You should get a phone call if you have been accepted. (They will leave a message if you miss their call.) #currentCUWpharmstudent Good luck!

(you will also get a packet in the mail)

I just got the packet in the mail, no call or email. I declined my seat though...Good Luck!

Did anyone in the 3/21 group receive any news yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Received my letter in the mail today, waitlisted o_O

Same here :(

After speaking to Peter Welch, the admissions director, I was told that waitlisted applicants will receive their final status update by May 3rd, at the latest.
Honestly, I'm not all that hopeful about a spot opening up.
I mean, after meeting the faculty members and touring the campus, who could reject a school like that??

But the wait continues...

I'm on the Wait List as well. I'm nervously waiting and praying every single day to hear back from CUW. :bored:
Good luck to everyone who is on the Wait List!!!

Received my acceptance letter in the mail today!!!!! :soexcited::banana::claps:

Actually, I knew about my acceptance since last week.
I had e-mailed Mr. Welch asking about my waitlist status (for, like, the 100th time lol) and didn't expect much of it, but then he replied saying "Give me a call when you're available."
I thought he wanted to reject me in person or something, but fortunately it was to inform me of good news.

So moral of the story: don't lose hope, guys!!

Same here :(

After speaking to Peter Welch, the admissions director, I was told that waitlisted applicants will receive their final status update by May 3rd, at the latest.
Honestly, I'm not all that hopeful about a spot opening up.
I mean, after meeting the faculty members and touring the campus, who could reject a school like that??

But the wait continues...
I maybe giving up mine so hold tight!

Spot open now...I gave up mine. I hope it goes to a great student, CUW is an awesome school.