Confused with my future

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghost1985

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello guys...i am an indian citizen who has done medical graduation from belarus.
now the problem is that in my first 2 years of studies my marks were good. then from the year 3-5 my marks went down as we were switched to russian language from english. my marks in these years out of 10 were an average 5 with quite 4 as well. but in the 6th year(last year) exams i managed to get 8 in two subjects and 6 in three subjects...
now the problem is that i want to to post graduation in surgery from US,australia or canada. my question is that will my transcripts matter?
what is the procedure to do PG?
thank you and love you all :)

Members don't see this ad.

guys please anyone could give a hint..thanks.
really tensed

Members don't see this ad :)
hello guys...i am an indian citizen who has done medical graduation from belarus.
now the problem is that in my first 2 years of studies my marks were good. then from the year 3-5 my marks went down as we were switched to russian language from english. my marks in these years out of 10 were an average 5 with quite 4 as well. but in the 6th year(last year) exams i managed to get 8 in two subjects and 6 in three subjects...
now the problem is that i want to to post graduation in surgery from US,australia or canada. my question is that will my transcripts matter?
what is the procedure to do PG?
thank you and love you all :)

For the US, you need to give all the steps of USMLE and then apply for residency. If you have good scores and US clinical experience you may have a shot.

For Canada, you need to be a Canadian citizen / permanent resident.

thank you for replying...came to know that grades is not an issue. i had some friends and they confirmed. just need to clear the countries licence exams with good score. :)

thank you for replying...came to know that grades is not an issue. i had some friends and they confirmed. just need to clear the countries licence exams with good score. :)

hi, also studying in Belarus, came across your post,,,, did you finally specialize in europe ?? I need help with specialization in English medium in Europe,,,,which countries offer