Congratulations to those in the 2019 Urology Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwawaypremed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wish you all the best of luck in your careers in the incredible field, especially those of you had an uphill battle of matching and never gave up.

Here is some additional match statistics of this year released from the AUA, in comparison to the last 5 years: American Urological Association -

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
lol at how dead this forum is

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats everyone :) We are not dead yet, we are on CPR I suppose @NotaCop :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone :) We are not dead yet, we are on CPR I suppose @NotaCop :D

Haha fair enough. I just wish there was an active forum somewhere! Hard to get advice like one applying to other specialties might be able to on here. And with UroMatch basically a spam filled graveyard the past two years, just hard to find anywhere to discuss things as a student. I know they recently announced a big redesign but who knows when that’ll actually come to fruition...

Alas, #smallspecialtyprobs

Haha fair enough. I just wish there was an active forum somewhere! Hard to get advice like one applying to other specialties might be able to on here. And with UroMatch basically a spam filled graveyard the past two years, just hard to find anywhere to discuss things as a student. I know they recently announced a big redesign but who knows when that’ll actually come to fruition...

Alas, #smallspecialtyprobs

I wish our forum was more active. However, its silence is a sign of the self sufficiency of the speciality. Urology is ok in all aspects nothing to jangle about :D

Just kidding aside, I cannot comment on matches since I'm outside the US. However, I can give idea about the practice of urology :thumbup:

I wish our forum was more active. However, its silence is a sign of the self sufficiency of the speciality. Urology is ok in all aspects nothing to jangle about :D

Just kidding aside, I cannot comment on matches since I'm outside the US. However, I can give idea about the practice of urology :thumbup:

Valid points! Uro is doing just fine! Cheers future colleague