Coolio Gamechanger...If I were Sprint, Venom, or Nimbus I'd be Pissed...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score

1698372973198.png

Members don't see this ad.

Website says it lasts 1-2 months?

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean you could just inject alcohol or phenol or any of the other things...but sure. Maybe it'll be amazing

Reactions: 1 users
without a doubt this is the best name for a product I’ve ever seen

im going to steer away from any injection that utilizes "cryoslurry"

Reactions: 1 user
Website says 1-2 months of benefit.

I guess “Ice ice baby” didn’t have that je ne sais quoi

Reactions: 1 users
as noted - they are only injecting ice saline slurry.

the only data they have is on the rat model, and there is no evidence this would be helpful in humans or in chronic pain - it was initially studied to see if it could be useful from a preanesthetic standpoint. there is some sort of study regarding cutaneous pain but it is well entrenched behind firewalls in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology.

Results: Ice slurry injection can selectively target the rat sciatic nerve. Being injectable, it can infiltrate around the nerve. The authors demonstrate that a single injection is safe and selective for reversibly disrupting the myelin sheaths and axon density, with complete structural recovery by day 112. This leads to decreased nocifensive function for up to 60 days, with complete recovery by day 112. There was up to median [interquartile range]: 68% [60 to 94%] reduction in mechanical pain response after treatment.

Conclusions: Ice slurry injection selectively targets the rat sciatic nerve, causing no damage to surrounding tissue. Injection of ice slurry around the rat sciatic nerve induced decreased nociceptive response from the baseline through neural selective cryoneurolysis.

Combination frozen margarita/saline cryoslurry machine in the back room? I love it!

I saw Sir Mix a Lot at the same venue, same time frame. Can’t remember if it was the same show as Coolio.

• Love
I'm waiting on stem cell ablation injections. You put a commercially available orthobiologic product into a joint and then ablate the joint at 80C and then -180C.