Coursesaver DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted738762

For chad's videos for DAT it cost 50$ for 30 days. Is this correct. Also the page offers all ochem videos & genchem videos & some QR. Just wanted to make sure this is the right source
Thanks

Also are chad's bio videos useful?

Members don't see this ad.

Also is math destroyer useful as well? I mean there is a QR on the DAT destroyer so is that sufficient?

I don't think the bio videos are useful but the ochem and chem and qr are great!
and yes, it's through coursesaver
google it, you'll probably find a discount code

I think the dat destroyer QR is enough,
math destroyer is overkill in my opinion.

Members don't see this ad :)
Overkill? How many questions per practice exam?
I don't think anyone needs that much practice!
I haven't met anyone who's gone through the whole thing~

It's 40 questions per exam and there's 13? 14? tests

Also is math destroyer useful as well? I mean there is a QR on the DAT destroyer so is that sufficient?
I don't think the bio videos are useful but the ochem and chem and qr are great!
and yes, it's through coursesaver
google it, you'll probably find a discount code

I think the dat destroyer QR is enough,
math destroyer is overkill in my opinion.

For my DAT, just going through DAT destroyer's QR would not have been enough for me. The real QR was nothing easy like the DAT destroyer QR!
On the other hand, Math destroyer was very similar in terms of difficulty and type of question. If I could go back in time, I'd just skip the DAT destroyer QR and practice with Math destroyer instead.

Reactions: 1 users
For my DAT, just going through DAT destroyer's QR would not have been enough for me. The real QR was nothing easy like the DAT destroyer QR!
On the other hand, Math destroyer was very similar in terms of difficulty and type of question. If I could go back in time, I'd just skip the DAT destroyer QR and practice with Math destroyer instead.
Thanks.