Program-Specific Info / Q's Cox College's Occupational Therapy Fall 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acd820

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone was accepted to Cox College's Occupational Therapy Program in Springfield Missouri. I am considering accepting their offer and wanted to see if anyone was doing the same.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What did you guys ever decide on? I feel like it's kind of sketchy to apply somewhere that isn't accredited yet.

If anyone has any questions about the OT program at Cox College, please don't hesitate to ask. Yes its not accredited yet but like many other programs that start like this, they will get their accreditation.

If anyone has any questions about the OT program at Cox College, please don't hesitate to ask. Yes its not accredited yet but like many other programs that start like this, they will get their accreditation.
Hi I know this thread is really old, but does anyone know where I can find the pre reqs Cox requires?

Hi I know this thread is really old, but does anyone know where I can find the pre reqs Cox requires?
I apologize that was a very half answered response. What I did was went on OTCAS and added them into my programs and clicked on their section and looked at the pre reqs they listed there

I apologize that was a very half answered response. What I did was went on OTCAS and added them into my programs and clicked on their section and looked at the pre reqs they listed there
OK i was thinking about doing that since I can't find it on their website. No problem thanks so much for your reply! Are you a current student therE?