CPJE 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hellokitten

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone taking CPJE later than March 2nd?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow that's crazy the scores aren't out for you guys that did it in May. I sent my CPJE application over 4 weeks ago and still nothing in the mail.

Once results come in the mail does anyone know how long turn around time for actual licensure is (assuming results were good :)) ?

May and June takers still have nit received their results. Wonder how long the board will take for july 9th predate batch..

CONGRATS!! Got mine too! Have to retake it, got a 70 :( wish the breakdown of results was a little clearer. Guess on the bright side is the 45 day retake period is pretty much over since we had to wait so long for scores

CONGRATS!! Got mine too! Have to retake it, got a 70 :( wish the breakdown of results was a little clearer. Guess on the bright side is the 45 day retake period is pretty much over since we had to wait so long for scores
Sorry for that! Don't give up! My 1st try was 69. It means you will pass next time.

Can we get a verification that the next predate is July 9th? I took mine on the 11th and PSI doesn't show anything just yet. Please advise as someone said the next predate was 7/12 and others are saying 7/9.

Thanks,

Can we get a verification that the next predate is July 9th? I took mine on the 11th and PSI doesn't show anything just yet. Please advise as someone said the next predate was 7/12 and others are saying 7/9.

Thanks,

predate was 7/9. On my PSI website after couple days from taking the test.

Sorry for that! Don't give up! My 1st try was 69. It means you will pass next time.
Hi! Congrats! Can you tell me what you did differently, how long, and what did you use to study? I failed a while back and planning to take it again

Hi! Congrats! Can you tell me what you did differently, how long, and what did you use to study? I failed a while back and planning to take it again
Thanks,
So this is my story: in Dec/2018, I took the NAPLEX and the CPJE, 2 weeks apart). I read the Rxprep book and brief law materials. I refused to grab a pen and take notes while studying ( only quick reading). I refused to buy the Rxprep videos & questions banks. I studied the math only one time for 2 days and refused to review it as it is so easy. As a result, I failed the NAPLEX (61) and I failed the CPJE (69).
I retake the NAPLEX and the CPJE one more time in April _May (4 weeks apart). This time, I bought the Rxprep online videos and I grabbed a pen and took notes while listening to the videos and answering the questions. I reviewed the math many times till become autopilot. I studied the CPJE PDF review (91pages) seriously. I passed the NAPLEX (83) and I passed the CPJE (85).
As you can see, the only difference is how careless I was the first time and how serious I am the second time.

Brands generics
Photosensitivity drugs, not plastic bags drugs, fridge drugs, mixed with NACL drugs, mixed with glucose drugs, and other lists. Make lists while studying.

Any idea how long before CA BOP or PSI sends the Authorization to test? I sent them my application packet on 6/3/2019 and they cashed the check on 6/11/2019, yet Im still waiting for my ATT.

Has anyone taken the exam recently (this month) or planning to take it this month? Would appreciate some feedback on it. Dm me if you feel more comfortable that way

Hey guys, I'm still waiting for the mailer from CA BOP for the CPJE. What am I supposed to be looking for? My friend got a packet in the mail, but she said it's just a generic mailer from PSI. That's odd to me, because I thought it would come with the DCA number or whatever number needed to register for the CPJE. Help.

I took my CPJE exam June 21st (pre-date 7/9) and still no results. I emailed the boards a week ago and no answer. Has anyone received their results?

I took my CPJE exam June 21st (pre-date 7/9) and still no results. I emailed the boards a week ago and no answer. Has anyone received their results?
Still waiting as well. Called and they said something along the lines of they will send the results out approximately 45-60 days after they receive the results from PSI.

someone called today and the board says its now 60-90 days due to very high number of applicants this year and staff is overwhelmed!

Reactions: 1 users
someone called today and the board says its now 60-90 days due to very high number of applicants this year and staff is overwhelmed!

That’s probably why they should go digital. Not sure why they want paper copies of everything when it’s all on computers. Seems antiquated to me. The fees keep going up like the wait times do. Makes no sense...bureaucrats...

Thanks,
So this is my story: in Dec/2018, I took the NAPLEX and the CPJE, 2 weeks apart). I read the Rxprep book and brief law materials. I refused to grab a pen and take notes while studying ( only quick reading). I refused to buy the Rxprep videos & questions banks. I studied the math only one time for 2 days and refused to review it as it is so easy. As a result, I failed the NAPLEX (61) and I failed the CPJE (69).
I retake the NAPLEX and the CPJE one more time in April _May (4 weeks apart). This time, I bought the Rxprep online videos and I grabbed a pen and took notes while listening to the videos and answering the questions. I reviewed the math many times till become autopilot. I studied the CPJE PDF review (91pages) seriously. I passed the NAPLEX (83) and I passed the CPJE (85).
As you can see, the only difference is how careless I was the first time and how serious I am the second time.

Congrats!!

So do you think studying the CPJE PDF Review (sold on eBay) is enough for CPJE besides RxPrep?

Received today! The wait is over. Good luck to everyone else who had to wait during this long process