CPJE 2021 4/30

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vkdnjtnwl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

People who've taken the Rxprep CPJE practice exam (the 75 question one) - do you think this is similar to the actual CPJE?
I am freaking out about this upcoming exam...

Members don't see this ad.

No not at all Unfortunately. I would study more brand generic and indications until you can recite them in your sleep. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when you tend to get the actual physical letter in the mail after being able to pay? My mail came today and there was nothing

Congratulations! What did you use to study and how long did you study for?
Hi!
So for me, I studied for about 2 months. I memorized about 500? if not more brand names - made sure to memorize different brand names for the same drug (for different dosage forms) with their indications, and I went through the Rxprep course book 3 times I think - once fully (except non-drug chapters) and twice with focus on main chapters. I might have taken longer to study because I have never practiced as a pharmacist since graduating from pharmacy school because I continued schooling, and after that, I was in the process of moving so didn't have the chance to work as a pharmacist. I also bought the test bank on Rxprep. I bought secrets to CPJE packet, which I used 1 week before the exam to just summarize what I had learned.
I hope this is helpful! I really think having memorized many many brand names was really helpful.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi!
So for me, I studied for about 2 months. I memorized about 500? if not more brand names - made sure to memorize different brand names for the same drug (for different dosage forms) with their indications, and I went through the Rxprep course book 3 times I think - once fully (except non-drug chapters) and twice with focus on main chapters. I might have taken longer to study because I have never practiced as a pharmacist since graduating from pharmacy school because I continued schooling, and after that, I was in the process of moving so didn't have the chance to work as a pharmacist. I also bought the test bank on Rxprep. I bought secrets to CPJE packet, which I used 1 week before the exam to just summarize what I had learned.
I hope this is helpful! I really think having memorized many many brand names was really helpful.
Thank you so much for sharing your insights! And congratulations again ☺️☺️☺️☺️